In addition to our standard guidelines and protocols laid out by the Milwaukee Health Department the following increased measures will be taken to help protect the public from Covid-19 exposure in the Mecca Sports Bar and Grill.
• Health screening questionnaires will be administered to every team member at the start of each shift to screen for COVID-related risk factors. If risk factors are identified in the screening questionnaire, they will be sent home.
• All team members will have their temperature taken upon arrival to work. Anyone with a temperature above 100.3 will be sent home, consistent with current CDC recommendations.
• Cloth masks will be given to all team members and warn as part of their uniform.
• All guests are highly encouraged to wear masks except while eating or drinking.
• The kitchen will be one way in and one way out in order to prevent crowding.
• Servers and bartenders will run their tables food only. This reduces touch points and allows for easier tracking.
• Gloves will be worn by team members and changed frequently. Gloves will always be worn by team members preparing food.
• All employees will continue to wash their hands and sanitize as needed.
• Several tables will be removed to assist with social distancing guidelines. All tables and bar seats will only be available through a host or hostess.
• Guests will receive a new glass each time a beverage is ordered or refilled.
• Signage will be added to entrances, clearly stating guidelines within each location.
• Bathroom capacities will be enforced.
• Menus will be either disposable (one-time use) or wipeable.
• No condiments will be left on tables.
• Tables will be fully disinfected frequently.
• High touch areas will be disinfected throughout the day.
• A sanitation station has been added at our entry for all to use.
• No standing room will be available at the bar.
• New contactless payments available at each table.
All guests should not go out if they are feeling ill.